Thursday, September 9, 2010

Conclusion

I thoroughly enjoyed writing on this blog site over the past 9 weeks. It is something that I never considered and had it not been for this class would not have registered on the site, much less write a story. I am proud of myself because I actually set up and designed the site on my own (without my son’s help) because anything “outside of the box” gets me a little bit anxious. However, I appreciate it being included in our assignments because blogging allowed me to share a small part of my life from 1972. Who knows, maybe I will register on Face book next.

Thank you everyone for sharing your talents and a part of who you are.

Professor, thank you for your encouragement throughout.

1 comment:

  1. Oh Armin,

    You definitely should sign up for Face book. Just be careful of becoming addicted. Ha, ha. You might neglect your studies and your stories.

    All the best to you and yours in the future.

    ReplyDelete